What's New in Version 9.45
Additions to Version 9.45
- Add TPrinterSetupDialog to Frame Demo program.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.45
- Allow background: none; to suppress background color.
- Fix problem where caret could not be found in text to left of floating object.
- In stylesheets, accomodate comments like /*****/.
- Fix MakePagedMetafiles to properly page.
Additions to Version 9.44
- Add an item to the htOption and fvOption properties to prevent links from being selected when clicked. See the helpfile.
- Add NoGDIPlus compile time option.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.44
- Fix problem with underlining some Chinese and Japanese characters for some fonts.
- Change initialization of GDIPLUS.DLL to fix problems with some DLL and ActiveX applications.
- Fix problem with 3 or more nested <ul>s in a table when the end tags were missing.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.43
- Fix clip region error when printing with high dpi resolution.
- Fix bug with TabIndex attribute when used in links where a leading space had to be eliminated.
- Fix problem stretching small (like 1 pixel) png images.
Additions to Version 9.42
- Add support for parent child operator (>) in contextual selectors.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.42
- Fix contextual selector syntax problem.
- Remove restriction of 2000 on <pre> text length. Use MaxHScroll (normally set to 6000).
- Fix table headers and footers which got broken in v 9.41.
- Fix problem with tiling GDI+ png images in table backgrounds.
- Fix problem where border defined with percent width would become smaller than its enclosed object if viewer was shrunk.
Additions to Version 9.41
- Limit extremely large font size entries.
- Allow some null characters in document without aborting. Substitute "?" for some control characters.
A table cell may now be hotlinked using syntax like:
<td href="file.htm#offset" target="sometarget">...</td>
The Title attribute can now also be used for the whole table cell.
- Added Thai language support.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.41
- Fix problem where text file would not scroll horizontally.
- Fix <center> which didn't work if the block had a restricted width set.
- Fix problem with selecting text when the Text-Indent property was negative.
- Some fixes for Absolute and Relative blocks.
- Fix problems where ThtmlViewer cursors conflicted with user's special cursors.
Additions to Version 9.4
- Add support for alpha transparency in PNG images.
- Permit Page-Break properties in <br> tag.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.4
- Remove NoGIF and NoPNG compile time options.
- Modify Word-wrap: break-word; so that it works like in IExplorer.
Additions to Version 9.32
- Add Delphi 2006 to the Delphi versions supported.
- Add char entity, "'" as #8217.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.32
- Fix clipping problem in <pre> text which showed up for wide left margins.
- Fix some table colspan problems when rowspan is used.
- Fix problem where Floating blocks were not correct when text-align is center or right.
- Permit Floating objects when positioning is Relative.
Additions to Version 9.31
- Add OnObjectTag event to allow user to add support for objects. See the helpfile and FlashDemo program.
- Use font specified by the DefaultFontName property when a font can't be found.
- IDControl property can now be used for hidden "controls" also. See helpfile for details.
- Add Readonly attribute support for <input> and <textarea>.
- Add background color CSS support for form controls.
- OpenPrint, AbortPrint, and ClosePrint methods are now available to allow printing of miscellaneous pages in one print job.
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.31
- A <li> without text following will now show the bullet.
- Fix several gif and animated gif problems.
Additions to Version 9.3
- Add printing support for <thead>, <tbody>, and <tfoot>.
- Add support for using multiple CSS classes as in class="class1 class2".
Bug Fixes and Changes, Version 9.3
- Fix <page> tag problem with horizontal scrollbar.
- Fix width=100% on images so the width includes the border.